Cardware 2015 takes a hard look at where we've been and where we need to go, so join us for a stellar program. We'll deliver payment insights and tackle timely themes June 16th and 17th in Niagara Falls, Canada.
- Where's the money? Exploring emerging revenue streams
- Who needs to be at the table? A series of presentations on how collaboration has paid off
- Trends and course corrections. Contemporary research that defines the market and opportunities
- Money on the move. The state-of-the-art on wallets, e-commerce and mPOS
- Securing Payment. Tokenization, P2P encryption, HCE: what are the myths and the realities?
As a payment stakeholder, join us for sessions that will provide you with insights that will help you throughout the next 365 days. Come see for yourself why stakeholders rate Cardware the best event of the year!
For more program details, including presentation titles and speakers, please visit www.cardware.ca/program.
Watch the recap video of Cardware 2014 below to see a taste of what to expect for 2015.
|Cardware 2014: Payment & Digital ID Insights
Join us to see new Payment Innovation. Join us for the networking as more than 300 of the who's who of the payment industry gather at Cardware to discuss strategy for the next 365 days and watch here as we unveil our full program and speakers.
Our job is to help you meet your goals over the next 365 days.
Cardware: brought to you by ACT Canada, stakeholders driving payment evolution and digital identity since 1989 – visit www.actcda.com