Global ID Summit
September 17-19, 2018 l New York
Register by Friday, 22nd June 2018 to Save up to $400! Register Now!
Biometrics For Government & Law Enforcement International
Driven by factors such as the growing demand for government initiatives to innovate and enhance operations and security, Biometrics for Government and Law Enforcement International will bring together an audience comprised of 200+ Secretaries, Directors of Security Agencies, Heads of Acquisition, Biometric Program Managers, Academia and Industry Experts from the U.S. and International partners to discuss the challenges and successes shaping national and global security.
Current advances and topics will take place on:
• Establishing global standards and requirements for integrating identity systems
• Securing borders with mobile biometrics and automation
• Leveraging iris, fingerprint, facial, voice, rapid DNA and identification tools and applications to enhance law enforcement operations
• Best practices for building private public partnershipsq
• Investing in infrastructure to enhance real time collection, processing and analysis of information
Test the latest technologies during our demo drive and don't forget to continue the networking at our reception!
What will you learn?
Real time matching, analyzing and processing, understand the enterprise information platform and the capabilities government and law enforcement need to share information across agencies
Tools & Applications that can adapt to your environment. Mobile devices that can enhance border security and operations
Authenticating identity with measuring a single or multiple inputs against two or more different biometric characteristics
Understanding the Collection approaches that meet your agenices needs. Leveraging facial, iris, fingerprint, voice, rapid DNA, and emerging tecnology to establish identity management systems
Storage & Security
Identifying storage and cloud solutions that manage data sets and enhance capabilities. Cyber security to protect infrastructure and identities.
|Lieu New York|