Hurlingham Club to host Counter Terror Expo Excellence Awards
The Counter Terror Expo Excellence Awards, to be held on 24th April 2013, will be moving to the exclusive private members Hurlingham Club located on the banks of the River Thames.
Bordering the Thames in Fulham and set in 42 acres of magnificent grounds, The Hurlingham Club is a green oasis of tradition and international renown. Recognised throughout the world as one of Britain’s greatest private members’ clubs, it retains its quintessentially English traditions and heritage, while providing modern facilities and services for its members.
This prestigious and secure setting will be fit for an awards evening celebrating and recognising excellence throughout the counter terrorism industry.
The categories will cover both the outstanding products and services from industry manufacturers designed to prevent terrorist attacks and also celebrate and reward security practitioners for their excellent work in counter terrorism protection.
Philip Hunter, Event Director, commented:
“We’ve expanded the awards evening to celebrate both manufacturers and security practitioners. The Hurlingham Club is an idyllic and secure setting to add a touch of glamour to the event and produce an evening to remember”
The Counter Terror Expo Excellence Awards 2013 categories are as follows:
- Best Buildings & Facilities Protection Innovation
- Best CBRNE Detection/Protection Innovation
- Best Counter IED Initiative/Successful Deployment
- Best Counter Terrorism Initiative by a Corporate Security Team
- Best Cyber Security Innovation
- Best Emergency Response Initiative
- Best Integrated Security Initiative to protect Large Scale Sensitive Sites
- Best Police to Business Counter Terrorism Initiative
- Best Personal Protection Innovation (Clothing/Equipment/Vehicles/Body Guard)
- Best Physical Security Innovation
- Best Screening, Scanning & Detection Innovation
- Best Security Partnership initiative to protect Events/Crowded Places
- Best Surveillance, Data & Intelligence Innovation
The deadline for entries is 18th January 2013.
For details on sponsorship and entries to the Counter Terror Expo Excellence Awards please click here or contact:
Beyond Media Services
Tel: +44 7788 564 153
Tel: 44 (0) 2392 412266