Identity Week is going virtual for 2020
We would like to announce that Identity Week is being held virtually this year on 16th - 18th November.
Considering the current situation caused by COVID-19, we feel that this is the responsible and reasonable course of action to take.
“Naturally, we are all a little disappointed not to be able to greet you in person this year, but we are confident that you will enjoy and profit from this virtual event in 2020. Being virtual, this will allow us to attract even more international attendees to the show than ever before.”
Roos Houwer, Marketing Director, Terrapinn
Our global event aims to be a significant identity industry catalyst. The overarching mission is to help accelerate the move towards a world where trusted identity solutions enable governments and commercial organisations to provide citizens, employees, customers and consumers with a multitude of opportunities to transact in a seamless, yet secure manner. All the while thwarting the efforts of those intent on doing harm.
Identity Week Virtual comprises three world-class events – Digital:ID, Planet Biometrics and SDW – running six channels of content and a Technology Showcase during three days of high-octane debate, critical information dissemination and expert views presented by the brightest and best minds in the identity industry.
All the events will be centred around a large exhibitor hub focused on the concept of IDENTITY & TRUST, and will explore, in-depth, how organisations are approaching the task of authenticating or identifying citizens, consumers or employees, across multiple markets and in the physical, digital and mobile domains.
IDENTITY WEEK VIRTUAL will be the industry’s premier forum for ideas and knowledge exchange, bringing together the brightest minds in the identity sector to promote innovation, new thinking, and more effective identity solutions.
With 150+ speakers, 24 thought-leader panels, keynote presentations, incisive interviews, product launches and much more, join IDENTITY WEEK VIRTUAL and tune into the rapidly changing world of identity.
The 150+ speaker faculty includes:
- Matt Warman MP, Minister for Digital Infrastructure, UK Government
- Gloria Guevara Manzo, CEO and President, World Travel and Tourism Council
- Krum Garkov, Executive Director, eu-LISA
- Will Graves, Chief Engineer PM Biometrics, Biometric Enabling Capability, Department of Defense, United States
- Anna Teresa Golsong, Policy Officer, Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs, European Commission, Belgium
- Mindaugas Yyskupaitis, Policy Officer, Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs, European Commission, Belgium
- Tom Rapkoch, Director, Global Chip Product, Visa, United States
- Donato Colucci, Senior Immigration and Border Management Specialist, IOM, Thailand
- Marianne Henriksen, Program Manager, National Population Register, Norwegian Tax Administration, Norway
- Patrick Grother, Biometrics Evaluator, National Institute of Standards and Technology, United States
- Dr Andreas Wolf, Editor, ISO/IEC 39794-5, Germany
- Narumi Pereira Lima, Forensic Expert, Federal Police of Brazil, Brazil
- Swapna Malekar, Product Lead, Royal Bank of Canada, Canada
- Abhishek Ranjan, Chief Technology Officer, CSC E-Government Services, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, India
- Kristian Luoma, Director, Head of OP Lab and IPR, OP Financial Group, Finland
The events offer a one-stop-shop for any company involved in authenticating human identity, whether via a secure credential, biometric, or online/digital identity solution. Whether you take part as a sponsor, exhibitor, conference delegate or exhibition visitor, IDENTITY WEEK VIRTUAL will provide countless opportunities to network, learn and do business.
Join us to explore the future of identity!
Get your free Premium Pass with discount code FREEPASS at check-out and receive access to 24 live panel discussion, Technology Showcase presentations, hours of content on-demand and a large Identity & Trust Exhibitor hub.
Booking link: https://secure.terrapinn.com