Smart Borders Conference - 24-25 June 2014 at Whitehall Place, London
The programme for Smart Borders has been designed with a senior group of border security experts to help the industry source solutions to balancing increased border security challenges and improved customer experience.
Smart Borders 2014 board of advisors include:
• Ian Neill, Acting Director Border Systems Programme, Border Force, Home Office, United Kingdom
• Tony Smith CBE, Managing Director Fortinus, Former DG Border Force, United Kingdom
• Matthew Finn, Managing Director, Augmentiq
• Robert Mocny, Assistant Secretary, Office of International Affairs, Department of Homeland Security, USA
• Serge Rinkel, International Expert on Cross Border Crime & Piracy, BORDERPOL
I wanted you to be amongst the first to be informed that the agenda for the Smart Borders 2014 conference is now ready to view. Download your copy of the agenda here http://wbresear.ch/23233001bioage
Senior heads of customs, enforcement and immigration from global government agencies such as The Department of Homeland Security, The Home Office and New Zealand Customs will be sharing their vision, strategies and best practice on how to improve collaboration and where to invest to increase border security and improve the customer experience.
To give you a preview of what is being discussed at Smart Borders 2014 here are just a few highlights:
• Ian Neill, Acting Director Border Systems Programme, Border Force, Home Office, United Kingdom will discuss how the future of border technology is changing and where you need to invest to keep up with the increasing travel growth
• Matthew Roseingrave, Customs Counselor, New Zealand Customs will outline how to achieve an integrated border management strategy by looking at the intra governmental, intra agency and internal level stakeholder roles.
• Robert Mocny, Assistant Secretary, Office of International Affairs, Department of Homeland Security, USA will assess the benefits of global collaboration and deliver you a step by step guide on how to progress and deepen your collaboration projects to drive real change
To find more about what's being discussed at Smart Borders 2014 download the agenda http://wbresear.ch/23233001bioage
The conference brings together the most senior heads of customs, enforcement and immigration giving you the opportunity to gain vital insight on how other countries are improving their border security through increased collaboration and use of innovative technology.
As a member of Biometrics Network & Forum you receive an exclusive 15% discount (on top of early bird discounts) – just quote BIO15 to secure your discounted place to meet 100+ senior-level border security professionals at Smart Borders.
To register or find more information about prices & packages:
• Book online through our secure booking system: http://wbresear.ch/23233001biopri
• Call Saima at: +44(0)20 7368 9465
P.S. There is an early offer ending on 21st February- get up to £500 off!