Transport Security Expo to host 16 influential UK Stakeholder Delegations
2-3 December 2015 / Olympia London
Transport Security Expo is unique in providing a UK Stakeholder Delegations service. Arranged through the show’s expert Advisory Board, key representatives from Government departments and agencies as well as national associations and other organisations with critical security responsibilities are escorted on bespoke tours to ensure they derive the optimum benefit from attending the event.
16 such delegations will be visiting Transport Security Expo this year, including:
• Airport Operators Association (AOA)
• Association of Train Operating Companies (ATOC)
• British Airline Pilots Association (BALPA)
• British Transport Police (BTP)
• Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
• Civil Nuclear Constabulary
• Department for Transport (DFT)
• Diplomatic Protection Group
• Gatwick Airport
• Heathrow Airport
• Home Office
• London Fire Brigade
• South East Counter Terrorism Unit (SECTU)
• Transport for London (TFL)
• UK Border Force
• UKTI DSO
Bob Rose, Transport Security Expo Advisory Board Security & Government Liaison commented:
“We are delighted to be welcoming so many delegations from the key agencies, authorities and associations responsible for transport security in the UK. It’s a measure of just how influential Transport Security Expo has become.”
Now in its 13th edition, Transport Security Expo is now the main global platform bringing government, industry & academia together to counter the threat against our transportation networks. Sectors covered by the event include Aviation Security, Maritime Security, Rail Security, Major Events Transport Security, Secure Transportation and Border Security.
Attracting over 4,500 international security professionals last year as well as 200 leading brand name global exhibitors, the event provides a high-level environment for decision makers and influencers with significant purchasing power. Supporting the exhibition is a conference programme which is free to attend and will include presentations from some of the most renowned opinion leaders in the industry.
Registration for Transport Security Expo is free of charge and includes access to all conferences, workshops, exhibition and evening networking reception hosted on the 2nd December - Click here to register.
Notes to Editors
Transport Security Expo Press Office
Phone: +44 (0) 844 822 1658
Mobile: +44 (0) 7739 461 061
About Transport Security Expo
- Transport Security Expo 2015 is being held from 2nd to 3rd December at Olympia London. Now in its 13th edition, it has become the main global platform for Government, Industry and Academia to come together to counter the threat against our transportation networks.
- In 2014, Transport Security Expo welcomed over 4,500 international security professionals, more than 200 leading global exhibitors, 30 + official Government-hosted country delegations and 10+ UK Stakeholder Agency delegations.
- Sectors covered by Transport Security Expo this year include Aviation Security, Maritime Security, Rail Security, Major Events Transport Security, Secure Transportation and Border Security.