Defence and Security Event at Vietnam
This is to invite you to participate in the 3rd edition of the Homeland Security Expo Vietnam, slated to be held on 03-04 Oct 2018 at the International Centre of Exhibition, Hanoi. The Brochure, recent Floor Plan that already has confirmed Indian participation (more expected) and the Space Booking Form are attached. This fast-growing show is Vietnam’s only Defence and Security Exhibition and is officially supported and hosted by Ministry of Public Security, Government of Vietnam.
Vietnam’s defense expenditure increased at a CAGR of 6.41% over 2013-2017. In the coming years, in addition to major platforms like aircraft, ships etc, there is a huge unmet need for firearms, aerospace solutions, ammunition, personal protection equipment, surveillance, forensics, traffic, radar, night vision, information security, tactical communication, wireless equipment etc. The country's defense expenditure is expected to increase at a CAGR of 7+%.
Homeland Security Expo 2017. Covered some 2000m2 and 80 Stands with 60 companies from 15 countries. The show also had over 2000 visitors and included 12 Informative Technical presentations on a wide range of subjects such as ‘Advancing Vietnam’s Security capabilities’, ‘Govt Grade Secure Communications’, ‘Detect & destroy drones’ that have a huge bearing on how to improve Vietnam’s Defence & Security and the equipment & technology involved.
Homeland Security Expo 2018. With its growing popularity in the region, the show will have an increased footfall from neighboring countries and indeed from officials and trade bodies within Vietnam. With the show being none too large, you would get more ‘face time’ and interaction with delegates. During the show, there would be: -
- Official Visits by Ministry of Defence.
- Official delegations from Vietnamese Army, Navy, and Airforce.
- Delegation from Senior Police Officers and Public Security department
- Exhibits from more than 25 Countries
- 2000+ Defence and Security officials.
- Business delegations comprising Traders, Dealers, Distributors etc.
Costs. Vietnam is not particularly expensive. The basic cost of space rental is indicated below: -
- Raw Space: USD 400/- per sqm (For two/three side open space, 10% Premium extra). Inclusions - Space only.
- Built up Space: USD 425/- per sqm (For two/three side open space, 10% Premium extra). Inclusions - Built up booth, Fascia Name, General Lighting, One Waste Basket, One Power Socket & Two Chairs.
- GST: Applicable rate is 18% (For Indian Company).
Vietnam is an ideal gateway for trade with the entire region and Homeland Security Expo 2018 an un-equalled platform. E xhibiting here as it would maximize the growth of your business in the region. The ‘Return on Investment’ is certain to justify your participation.
Kindly let us know your valuable feedback on your participation so that we can share the floor plan and booking form.
Thanks with best regards.
Nexgen Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd. (CIN : U93092DL2006PTC152355)
1201/1206, Pragati Tower, 26 Rajendra Place
New Delhi-110008, INDIA
Tel: +91-11-41536990|Fax: +91-11-45636990