Forensic and Policing Services Association Executive Committee Announcement - Counter Terror Expo 2013
Following the first meeting of the Forensic and Policing Services Association Executive Committee on 4th April 2013, we are pleased announce that the following positions have now been confirmed:
- Chair - Allan Scott Sr, FAPSA co-founder (The Evidence Partnership)
- Treasurer - Mike Holden, FAPSA co-founder (Global Forensics)
- Gareth Bryon, FAPSA co-founder (Gareth Bryon Consultancy)
- Fundraising Secretary - John Haugh, FAPSA co-founder (FumeCare)
- External Liaison Secretary - Roger Robson, FAPSA co-founder (Forensic Access)
The Forensic and Policing Services Association (FAPSA) has been set up to give individuals and SME companies in the forensic and policing sectors a voice.
Member Benefits include:
- A common ‘SME’ voice on forensic and policing issues
- A platform for promoting member services
- Networking events, annual conference and awards
- Monitoring Service
- Alliances with universities
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Discounts on services and products
We also provide a scaled structure of membership fees starting at just £50 per year for individuals and sole traders.
For more information on the Forensic and Policing Services Association please visit: www.fapsa.org.uk
Forensic and Policing Services Association (FAPSA) 380 Chester Road Manchester United Kingdom M16 9EA
Note To Editors
Forensics Europe Expo will be held 24 – 25 April 2013 at Olympia, London, UK. Entrance to the exhibition is free by pre-registering in advance at www.forensicseuropeexpo.com and the conference is a paid to attend programme.
Forensics Europe Expo, will also be co-located with Counter Terror Expo.
Companies interested in exhibiting should contact Zoe Bonser, Senior Sales Manager on T: +44 (0) 207 384 7778 E:
Clarion Events organises more than 200 events (a mixture of exhibitions, conferences and seated events) annually across the globe. More than 12,000 companies trust us with their custom each year and over 700,000 people give their valuable time to visit our events. This success has come from identifying high-value, niche audiences in difficult-to-reach markets and then building them into market-leading products.