Hungarian Ministry of Interior and Hungarian National Police supports 3rd World BORDERPOL Congress
The Hungarian Ministry of Interior and National Police have confirmed their official support for this year’s World BORDERPOL Congress to be held in Hungary on the 9th to the 11th of December at the Kempinski Corvinus Hotel Budapest.
The World BORDERPOL Congress brings together like minded leaders of the worlds border security establishments to contribute to making the world a safer place, through the continual development and maintenance of the 3C’s , that is cooperation, communication and consultation.
In our totally interdependent world finding solutions to protect national interests are becoming more and more challenging.
The Ministry of Interior and Hungarian National Police are supporting and will be actively participating in the 3rd World BORDERPOL Congress, encouraging nations to cooperate, communicate and consult with one another, in these challenging times for border security.
Opening Keynote Presentation
Col dr Gizella Vas, Head of Hungarian Border Policing Unit, Hungarian National Police will deliver an opening keynote presentation at the 3rd World BORDERPOL Congress, setting the scene and tone of discussion at this years gathering of border agencies and agencies at the border.
BORDERPOL has enjoyed a long and fruitful relationship with the Hungarian border management community and Budapest is the home of the BORDERPOL European Secretariat.
LATEST SPEAKERS CONFIRMED:
- Clarence Yeo, Commissioner, Immigration & Checkpoints Authority, Singapore
- Ralph Markert, Assistant Director, International Partnerships & Development, INTERPOL
- Dr. Ahmed Alzahrani, Project Manager, Ministry Of Interior, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- David Alania, Chief officer. Police captain. Border Patrol, Ministry of Internal Affair, Georgia
- Cephas Makunike, Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
- Ioan Buda, Director General, Romanian Border Police
- Director General of Immigration, Ministry of Law and Human Rights, Republic of Indonesia
- Mr. Muhamad Anil Shah Abdullah, Director for Police Services, Assistant Commissioner of Police, ASEANAPOL
- Ms Angiolelli-Mayer, Project Manager Passenger Facilitation, IATA, Switzerland
- Andrus Oovel, Head of the Border Security Programme and Chairman of International Advisory Board for Border Security, Democratic Control of Armed Forces (DCAF), Switzerland
- Commodore Vasan Seshadri (ret’d), Head Strategy and Security Studies, Center for Asia Studies, India
- Ricardo Bn. Baretzky, President, European Centre for Information Policy & Security, Belgium
We invite you to Budapest, Hungary to join the largest gathering of border agencies and agencies at the border to discuss and debate how working and collaborating with international partners can improve border security for us all.
For further information visit: www.world-borderpol-congress.com