Attend Advanced Learning Institute's newest and updated Identity Management & Biometrics Summit to network, collaborate, and share best practices with some of the best in the Identity and Biometrics field.
Amidst the rapid evolution of the identity and security industry, join your colleagues to gain knowledge and insights from leading industry thought leaders and practitioners, including learning first-hand how:
- Fiserv is using biometric software to increase speed and securely identify consumers
- Carnival Corporation created an identity and access management strategy that can be utilized within their global organization
- The FBI created a Biometric Center of Excellence to advance biometrics and identity management solutions--hear the latest developments
- McDonald’s Corporation is getting started with role based access control
- US Bank is making identity management work in a regulated environment
- DARPA implemented their Active Authentication Program and how they are developing Authentication Technologies
- U.S. Department of Defense is understanding the reality of identity and access management and its critical importance in an organization
- Michigan State Police is utilizing biometrics in efforts to protect the state
- NASA’s Kennedy Space Center created an incident response protocol to ensure faster vulnerability response times
- U.S. Postal Service is overcoming daily challenges in carrying out identity security guidelines
- And much more!
You’ll have a chance to network with speakers and attendees from a variety of industries – both private and public sector - in an interactive environment. Discuss the latest trends, and leave with new contacts and be inspired to lead your own identification efforts.