Registration for African Border Management & Security 2017 now open
Border security and wildlife protection authorities from across Africa and beyond will gather this November in Johannesburg to discuss the future of border security in the region.
Nations across Africa are investing to enhance border security capabilities in an effort to effectively deter illicit cross-border activity. The launch of the Border Management Authority in South Africa proved the significance of joint operations to maximise border security and improve the resilience of border authorities. This authority has highlighted the need to harmonise advanced inter-agency tactics to detect, monitor and control border crossings, surveillance and wildlife conservation.
Join us at the inaugural African Border Management & Security Conference taking place from 28-30 November in Johannesburg, South Africa, where senior officials from Africa’s border management and wildlife security authorities will convene to discuss solutions to the challenges of border security.
Be the first to find out what’s planned for this year
Meet key speakers including:
- Major General Thomas Chepkuto, Director, Special Projects, Kenya Defence Force
- General Johan Jooste, Head of Special Projects, South Africa National Parks (SANParks)
- Lt Gen John Mutwa, Chief, Namibian Defence Force
- Olushola Kamar Subair, Commissioner, Nigeria Police, Interpol
- Godfrey Ramuhala Deputy Director- Defence Policy Formulation, Department of Defence, South Africa
- Leon Fortune, Tactical Response Commander, South African Police Service (SAPS)
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Meet with regional decision makers from border guards and armed forces in order to develop relationships and better understand capabilities
- Understand requirements for integrated border management so you can help key policy officials to successfully establish a coherent response against wildlife poaching, illegal migration and smuggling of illicit goods
- Learn about the need for biometric technologies at the borders with the correct framework to ensure successful compliance, application and implementation
- Share your solutions which can help aid the global fight against international terrorism and cross border organised crime
- Discuss the advanced technology systems available to support mass migration for enhancing border security capabilities
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED:
Partner with the event: Get noticed in front of senior officials from African armed forces and other decision makers in the market by partnering with the event. To find out more about the sponsorship, exhibition, advertising and branding packages, uniquely tailored to complement your company's marketing strategy, contact us now at
Reserve your seat as a delegate: Email
If developing rewarding business relationships with Africa’s defence industry is a key focus, then I look forward to meeting you in in Johannesburg this November.
Conference Director - IQPC Middle East
Tel: +971 4 364 2975
IQPC, 8th Floor, PO Box 502397, Commercial Tower 1, Dubai Studio City