Ten-year Forecast of Disruptive Technologies in Personal Identification to 2022
Smithers Pira's new report on the disruptive technologies in personal identification will help organizations better understand the technological evolutions and revolutions that will guide the personal ID market for the next 10 years. It presents and analyzes the top 25 disruptive technologies and forecasts the magnitude of impact of these developments.
The methodology for The Ten-Year Forecast of Disruptive Technologies in Personal Identification is supported by extensive primary research, interviews, document reviews and our exclusive in-house database. You can view the entire table of contents, or download a PDF of the brochure.
What do you get?
- Ranked assessments of personal ID product developments with forecasts to 2022
- Details of key social, economic and technological market influences
- In-depth analysis of the changing personal ID landscape
- Details of personal ID markets by end use and identity control type
Who will benefit:
- Identity technology policy makers and NGOs
- Industry investors
- ID manufacturing and engineering suppliers
- Regulators and those developing industry standards
- Consultants and analysts
Global Sales Director
+44 1372 802025